Sarke Studio is the team of the experienced producers, film financiers, line producers, UPMs, location managers, directors and writers, sfx/stunts all ready to provide the smooth operations for your next project in case you decide to film in our awesome country, Georgia.
In 2016, Georgian government has introduced cash rebates of 25% for projects filmed in Georgia. If you are considering Georgia as your next filming destination our company is here to help.
SARKE STUDIO PROJECTSList of Feature Film / Short Films Produced , Co-Produced and Supported by Sarke Studio
CONSIDERING GEORGIA FOR YOUR NEXT FILMING LOCATION ?Below are 3 main reason to consider
PRODUCTION SERVICESWe’re living and chasing the dream in Georgia – the small country in Eastern Europe
25% CASH REBATE TO FILM IN GEORIGA COUTNRYIf you choose SARKE STUDIO as your production company, we will navigate the process to make sure that all procedures are cleared and your project will benefit from the rebate at its maximum capacity. Meanwhile below is information about how it works.
Since The January 2016, Georgia has introduced a 20%-25% rebates/incentives program for productions interested to shoot the project in Georgia.
General requirements to obtain 20% rebate for you upcoming project:
- Beneficiary of the rebate scheme must be a company registered in Georgia.
- At least three days of shooting has to happen in Georgia.
- At least 50% of the budget has to be spend in Georgia.
- Minimum budget is $250K for Feature Films, Drama Series/Mini Series, Animated Films.
- Minimum budget is $150K for Documentaries, Commercials, Reality TV Shows or Music videos.
Additional Rebate of 2-5%
- When final product promotes Georgia as a country.
- Main characters are chosen in Georgia.
- A head of minimum one department is local.
- Post production of is done in Georgia, with minimum spendings of $45K
Getting the Rebate:
- Beneficiary has to provide an official independent audit conclusion document within 2 years of production.
- Rebate will be provided within 90 calendar days after providing independent audit conclusion document.