We Are Passionate Filmmakers From Georgia – An Awesome Country In Europe. We believe In and strive To Build A Bright Future For Our Industry And Our country.
That’s Why We’re Challenging Ourselves To Become A Significant Member Of The Global Filmmaking Community. To Reach That Goal, We Produce Feature Films For International Audiences And/Or Provide Production Service To Those Interested In Filming In Georgia.
In 2016, Georgian government has introduced Tax Rebates for productions interested in filming in Georgia. If you are interested in filming in any part of Georgia, our company is the most professional and experienced team UPMs, Line Producers, Location Managers and Production Managers ready to provide the smooth operation for your next project you decide to film in our awesome country.
SARKE STUDIO PROJECTSList of Feature Film / Short Films Produced , Co-Produced and Supported by Sarke Studio
CONSIDERING TO FILM IN GEORGIA COUNTRY?If you are interested in how to film your next project in Georgia, and it is Georgia Country not Georgia US State, then let us help you with your decision. There are three basic reasons why you really need to consider shooting your film in Georgia.
PRODUCTION SERVICESWe’re living and chasing the dream in Georgia – the small country in Eastern Europe
Some people said it’d be impossible to break into the film biz from such a remote place. Looks like they were wrong. In 2013, we co-produced the latest film from Oscar™ winning director Michel Hazanavicius. Plus, we have three more English language features fully funded and slated for production in 2014.
As a production company SARKE STUDIO is the best in the region, with the most films in our experience. Our teams have worked on films with the budget from $500K to $25M. If you are planning to film in country Georgia, then please contact us.
25% CASH REBATE TO FILM IN GEORIGA COUTNRYIf you choose SARKE STUDIO as your production company, we will navigate the process to make sure that all procedures are cleared and your project will benefit from the rebate at its maximum capacity. Meanwhile below is information about how it works.
Since The January 2016, Georgia has introduced a 20%-25% rebates/incentives program for productions interested to shoot the project in Georgia.
General requirements to obtain 20% rebate for you upcoming project:
- Beneficiary of the rebate scheme must be a company registered in Georgia.
- At least three days of shooting has to happen in Georgia.
- At least 50% of the budget has to be spend in Georgia.
- Minimum budget is $250K for Feature Films, Drama Series/Mini Series, Animated Films.
- Minimum budget is $150K for Documentaries, Commercials, Reality TV Shows or Music videos.
Additional Rebate of 2-5%
- When final product promotes Georgia as a country.
- Main characters are chosen in Georgia.
- A head of minimum one department is local.
- Post production of is done in Georgia, with minimum spendings of $45K
Getting the Rebate:
- Beneficiary has to provide an official independent audit conclusion document within 2 years of production.
- Rebate will be provided within 90 calendar days after providing independent audit conclusion document.